Skip to main content

This is arguably the most beautiful story


A lady worked at a meat distribution factory. One day, when she finished with her work schedule, she went into the meat cold room (Freezer) to inspect something, but in a moment of misfortune, the door closed and she was locked inside with no help in sight. Although she screamed and knocked with all her might, her cries went unheard as no one could hear her. Most of the workers had already gone, and outside the cold room it's impossible to hear what was going on inside. Five hours later, whilst she was at the verge of death, the security guard of the factory eventually opened the door. She was miraculously saved from dying that day. When she later asked the security guard how he had come to open the door, which wasn't his usual work routine, this was his explanation:

"I've been working in this factory for 35 years. Hundreds of workers come in and out every day, but you're one of the few who greet me in the morning and say goodbye to me every evening when leaving after work. Many treat me as if I'm invisible. Today, as you reported for work, like all other days, you greeted me in your simple manner 'Hello'. But this evening after working hours, I curiously observed that I had not heard your "Bye, see you tomorrow". Hence, I decided to check around the factory. I look forward to your 'hi' and 'bye' every day because they remind me that I am someone. By not hearing your farewell today, I knew something had happened. That's why I was searching every where for you."

Moral Lesson to reflect upon: Be humble, love and respect those around you. Try to have an impact on people who cross your path every day, you never know what tomorrow will bring. Let this story be an inspiration.  Let's share to inspire others; someone shared this to inspire me and I've been greatly inspired by this story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Li Ka-shing Feng Shui master Chen Lang's last words before his passing to unveil the real secret of wealth!

Li Ka-shing Feng Shui master Chen Lang's last words before his passing to unveil the real secret of wealth! Hello, everyone. Today we share with you Mr. Chen Lang's last rites. It will be very rewarding. When Li Ka-shing was 30, he started some small businesses in Hong Kong. One day he met Chen Lang, Chen Lang read his future/fortune. Then Chen joked and asked “How much wealth do you wish and be satisfied with in the future?” Li Ka-shing told him “I would be satisfied with 30 million.” Chen Lang told him that the treasure trove of his life is not flat, but overflowed. He will surely be the richest man in Hong Kong! Besides that, many renowned figures in Hong Kong have consulted Chen Long to read their fortune include Lee Shau Kee, Cheng Yu-tung, Carina Lau, Cheung Siu-wai, Yeung Shu-shing, Yung Cho-erh, Nicholas Tse, Lai Chi-chi and Lo Leung-wai. In addition, there is the King of Thailand, former Indonesian President Suharto. Many years ago, Chen met a young...

老年任性生活歌

多聚會,少窩家。 窩家久,成傻瓜。 走出去,樂開懷。 找朋友,説説話。 少喝酒,多喝茶。 退休金,捨得花。 别總等,更老啦。 耳也聾,眼也花。 衣再好,腰成蝦。 飯再香,没有牙。 錢再多,床上趴。 歲月失,别犯傻。

長壽藥

大師説:世界上最好的“長壽藥”是: ① 喝水、 ② 睡覺、 ③ 走路、 ④ 唱歌、 ⑤ 群組冒泡。 這五樣最重要,而且,它們都是免費的。 水是“長壽第一要素”, 睡覺是“天下第一大補”, 走路是“最好的運動”, 唱歌是“最棒娛樂”, 群組冒泡是“預防老年痴呆最好良方”。 都是最好的“長壽藥”, 快给身邊的朋友看看, 美好的一天别忘了。 從這五種”長壽藥”開始! 祝大家都能健康長壽, 吃到120歲! 這段文字寫的不錯: 發给大家共勉之~ 生活其實很簡單, 一輩子就這麼回事! 把每天當除夕, 把退休當假期, 把七十當十七, 把家裏當巴黎, 把朋友當親人, 把對手當知己; 把自己當上帝… 這是陽光人生路! 群組好友們照此辦理,青春常在! 祝大家在群組裏開心快樂每一天!